Bookmarklet is a small computer application, stored as the URL of a bookmark in a web browser or as a hyperlink on a web page.
- Setting bookmarklet in Firefox, Safari
- Setting bookmarklet in Internet Explorer 7
- How to “lino it” bookmarklet
- How to “lino anywhere bookmarklet
- Simply drag and drop each bookmarklet link to “Bookmark bar”
*Internet Explorer 7 users need to change privacy setting to use “lino anywhere”(“lino it” bookmarklet works without the change).
How to change privacy settings
- Go to Internet Explorer menu > Internet option > Privacy Settings
- Click on “Advanced” button.
- Check the checkbox “Override automatic cookie handling”
- Choose “accept” or “prompt” Third-party cookie
- Click OK.
- Right click on bookmarklet link.
- Click on “Add to favorites”
- Choose “link” in a drop down menu.
- Click on “Add”
- Bookmarklet is set in your browser.
- Click on “lino it” bookmarklet at the website you want to post on lino.
- Choose which element you want to post. (photo can be chosen if there are photos on the website, video can be chose if the page is zoome or YouTube.)
- Click “Post” and the sticky is posted.
- Click on “lino anywhere” bookmarklet anywhere, anytime. You will see stickies on your main canvas on the website you are browsing. Click again to go back to the original website.